Beside the refurbishment of the historical school building in Wilsdruff constructed in 1910, a new auxilliary building was planned. The extension (using the school yard) became necessary due to the increased number of pupil. The new two-storied building contains 4 school rooms, sanitary facilities and preparation area (in total 500 sqm gross floor area). With its glass facade, it is connected over two levels with the old and main part of the school directly with the central staircase.
Additionally, the two class rooms of the basement can be coupled with an auditorium by a mobile wall.
Investment: 1.0 mill. EUR