A new building at an old place. The bank followed the intention, to integrate the old building from the year 1911 into a new concept. While connecting with new elements, basic structures of the heritage building were protected, as paintings on plastering, natural stone elements and complete slabs. A particular challenge was the limited available space during the complete construction phase. The target to finish the construction work within 16 months was achieved finally. Taken the automotive industry as a model, the material was delivered “just-in-time”.
Construction Costs: 11.8 mill. EUR