Eisenhüttenstadt, 23rd April 2015
The AIC office Berlin was assigned with the general engineering of reconstruction works (residential buildings in the Fuerstenberger Road 5/7) in Eisenhüttenstadt, Germany.
It concerns tower buildings originally constructed in 1983. The buildings have 12 floors and a main entrance with a canopy made of a steel-concrete-structure. Via this main entrance, there is access to the staircase, lift, storage and technical rooms and the concierge area.
Following construction measures will be realized:
- New fire protection concept
- Improvement of energy efficiency of the building
- Dismantling of existing loggias/construction of new once
- Rework of single-room to two-room apartments
- Refurbishment of kitchens and bath rooms
- Refurbishment of technical facilities (heating system, air conditioning, Sanitary, electrical system)
- Rework of storage area on each floor
- Dismantling of waste disposal units and covering
- Refurbishment of lifts
The construction works will be realized in a lived-in-status.